Yes, it has finally happened!
Be sure to get started reading so you can join Celeste Jones‘ Story Book Club where Desire in Any Language is the selection for February! Be careful, though. Word on the street is that she won’t allow extra credit projects.
Now that you can get your copy, don’t forget to send your photos of Mira going visiting in Desire in Any Location!
That also means you can get your copy autographed electronically (even if you bought the book on Blushing, and even if you haven’t bought it yet)!
Also, I’m visiting Cara Bristol’s blog today for an interview about Desire in Any Language. Please do NOT visit! I had secrets that I never planned on revealing, and somehow with her smooth ways she got me to spill them. I still don’t know how it happened! I didn’t want you to know these secrets about Mira or Mira’s story. I think that it’s good to make you perpetually wonder rather than know the answers. No one ever died of curiosity.
Please, please, do NOT read my interview Cara’s blog. You don’t want to know my secrets, do you? I’ll offer you a shiny lollipop if you don’t go. Or a good report to Mrs. Claus. Or…
Oh, why did I tell my secrets to Cara?
It’s a lovely interview. Go and tell her hello for me.
Oh yes, and since this is Thursday:
- I’m thankful Mira is FINALLY available on Amazon! It was a long wait.
- I’m thankful for wonderful friends who host Mira on their blogs, even if they do make me spill my secrets.
- I’m thankful for hot water. Not being in it. Well, except for showering.
- I’m thankful that I got the rough draft done for my top-secret surprise project that will be announced TOMORROW!
- I’m thankful I finally get to announce it to you tomorrow!
- I’m thankful for making new connections.
- I’m thankful for hot chocolate and tea.
- I’m thankful for cozy, cuddly slippers.
- I’m thankful for long-suffering friends who are willing to give my work a read to let me know whether it is okay.
- I’m thankful that it’s eleven more months before I have to worry about Mrs. Claus!
- I’m thankful for cozy, cuddly fleece-lined sweatshirts.
- I’m thankful that Sassy Twatter gave me such a lovely photo-story gift of Mira, and that she will be telling us about this project next week (watch for her guest post!)
- I’m *really* thankful that the scene I wrote last night was fiction, and I’m especially thankful that I didn’t have to experience my main character’s fate. Poor girl. I cringed even as I wrote it. She didn’t *mean* to be naughty. It just happened.
- I’m thankful for each one of you who returns to read my posts and leave me sweet comments.
What are you thankful for today?