Let’s just cut to the chase, shall we? 😉
- Almost halfway done with the semester. Hooray!
- I managed to get a creepy-crawly out of my home without killing it or having to touch it! Or shrieking. That is possibly a first.
- Lazy Day agreed to promote Spank or Treat! Fun to get that kind of support and involvement.
- Little girl time last weekend and this weekend. I am the new queen of kiddie birthday parties. 😀
- I am one week closer to hearing the results of a recent submission. Crossing fingers.
- Health stuff is continuing to (mostly) improve, even if there is still a slip back every now and then.
- All the neat people I am meeting because of Spank or Treat and Fika.
- The happiness and well-being I’ve experienced from finding an outlet for passion. A busy Ana is a happy Ana.
- Sugar-free fudgesicles.
- That I’ve made it this far.
Okay. Your turn. What are you thankful for?