Joseph McNamara, one of the most supportive bloggers in the entire history of spanking fiction, nominated me for the Liebster Award.
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
Some of these may already be known, but they are still fun enough (to me) to repeat.
11 random facts about Anastasia Vitsky:
- I recently wrote my first F/M spanking story…and liked it!
- Although my signature writing style is F/F disciplinary (as in non-sexual), my first published book The Vengeance of Mrs. Claus actually centers on an M/F sexual relationship. Go figure.
- I don’t like shoes.
- I am a classically trained musician, something that you will understand when you read Simple Gifts, scheduled for publication in April 2013.
- I enjoy Christmas carols year-round. For me, there is no off-season for Christmas.
- I like washing dishes.
- I hate being told what to do. (Oh, stop snickering.)
- For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a writer.
- When I was a child, a teacher told me that I should become a lawyer because I could win any argument.
- When playing Apples to Apples with friends, I once held up a card and asked, “What’s a Puff Daddy?” I have not been able to live that down for over a year.
- I can’t read or watch anything scary. That includes Disney. 😉
Questions from Joseph:
1.What do you think is your greatest accomplishment so far?
Listening to little kids and helping their parents understand what they need.
2. What do you still want to accomplish?
I always hope to achieve a work-play-health balance. It is hard to achieve all three at the same time. 🙂
3. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Books. The very worst punishment I ever received (frequently) was when my mom would take my books away. My friends were jealous that my punishment was losing books; my friends’ parents were jealous that I considered losing books a punishment.
4. You can be a Disney
villain princess for one day, which one and why?
Mother Gothel!!!! I am picking villain instead of princess because the villains in Disney are the best.
I mean, who *really* thinks the hairbrush was only used on Rapunzel’s hair?
5. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
6. What are you afraid of?
7. Are you messy or a neat freak?
I am messy in private but neat in public.
8. What has been your favorite vacation?
Spending several months in Europe.
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What was the best gift you were ever given?
Hearing that a little boy (who had been angry and unhappy for months) said to his mom after meeting me and playing with me for a few hours, “Today was the best day of my life.” Then hearing that his anger and unhappiness magically went away for weeks. All I did was have fun with and listen to him.
11. If you found out you were having a child, what would you name it?
Too many to list, but one of my favorite names (long before it became popular) is Emily. It still is one of my favorites, even if it’s now become overused. Another favorite name is Katherine, and that is Kat’s full name (as in Kat and Natalie Kat). Jane. Sara.
Questions for my nominees:
- What food(s) did you dislike eating as a child?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Who is your favorite Disney villain?
- Do you like, dislike, or not care about hearing spoilers for a story?
- What is your favorite reading position?
- How many books do you currently have on your want-to-read list?
- Have you ever “forgotten” to return a book to a friend or a library because you loved it and wanted to keep it?
- Describe one of your spanking (real life or story) fantasies in 11 or fewer words.
- What is one of your pet peeves about spanking stories?
- Hulu, Amazon Prime streaming, TiVo, DVR, or Netflix? (or whatever else you use…)
- Your (uncensored) first response to finding out that I nominated you for this award.