I’m very happy that the entire US has joined in my thankfulness for today! Even if you’re not in or from the US, please won’t you chip in? I’d love to share our thankfulnesses with each other.
- I’m thankful that I don’t have to wash, dress, stuff, or cook a turkey today. Hooray! Raw meat makes me queasy.
- I’m thankful for and eagerly looking forward to a lovely homemade gift that is either in my mailbox or en route. Whee!
- I’m thankful for how much I learn from the weekly Fika visitors.
- I’m thankful that Kat Volume 2 revisions are *finally* going well! Yay! Still trying to think of a good title.
- Thankful for lovely friends who listen, support, cheer, encourage, and most of all teach me about what it means to be a good friend.
- Thankful for the holiday break!
- I’m thankful for a snuggly comforter and a warm, soft bed that can get extra attention this week due to the holiday. Sleep, yay!
- I’m thankful for soft kleenex and hot tea.
- I’m thankful, as always, to have reasons to be thankful and every one of you who chimes in on the thankfulnesses.
What are you thankful for today?