Seriously. These days, what is there NOT to be thankful about?
Don’t answer that question.
Today, listing thankfulnesses seems like bragging. I should apologize. Should.
To make me feel less like a braggart, will you please join in with your thankfulnesses so we can cheer together?
- A gorgeous cover for my first book!
- Only 9 days until The Vengeance of Mrs. Claus goes on sale at Blushing!
- Finally finished a major revision of Kat 2! Now I get to do a less major revision. 😛
- Advent Calendar! Thank you, thank you, THANK you to everyone who is donating prizes, participating, and even just hoping for chocolate from the sidelines. (*cough*Susie*cough*) Yay! I can’t wait to see how much fun (crazy) December is going to be. Thank you for making me look forward to December. 🙂
- A documentary that I need for my research is available for a special screening tonight, and I’ve got a ticket! Honestly I’m not expecting it to be great and I’m not in the mood for day-job research, but at least now I can say that I’ve seen it.
- I’ve completed 2/5 days of my GOOB challenge! The side effects have been that I feel better, get more chores done, and am happier with myself. Yay GOOBers! Yay unofficial GOOBers who are thinking about it but not ready to make the commitment yet!
- Something exciting happening for Kat and Natalie. Can’t say yet. 😀
Okay, it’s your turn! What are you thankful for today?