Things are so turned around with holidays and visitors and so on that I forgot yesterday was Thursday. I hate to break a 30-week thankfulness streak, so here is an abbreviated thankfulness Thursday, one day late.
- Thankful that houseguests came to enrich my life and then left so I could recover my sanity. 🙂
- Thankful for social night today plus some cooking time with a friend this afternoon.
- Thankful for my most beautousificent Christmas tree ever. Yes, that is a word.
- Thankful that Christmas is over so people can stop threatening to tell Mrs. Claus on me!
- Thankful that Minelle is a very busy woman and so she won’t be able to write part two of her spanking story until much, much later. She’s threatened to put a spanking for “Ana” in every story. Don’t you have work to do, Minelle? Like a LOT of it?
- Thankful for crock pots that simmer and bubble and have perfectly prepared meals with minimal work. Mm.
- Thankful for clean clothes. Don’t laugh.
- Thankful that Vennie 2 is making me laugh. It’s quite a different story than I’d expected, but it’s great fun. Hoping to finish it by the end of the month, if not before.
- Thankful. Enough said.
What are you thankful for?