Happy Valentine’s Day! Thankfulness Thursday occurred on Tuesday this week, and instead I’ll be giving some people more reasons to be thankful…by announcing Love Spanks winners! Hooray!
Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun. We had an overwhelming number of participants this time, and while it certainly added to my workload it also added to the fun. How great to hear from so many of you before, during, and after the event! We will be offering a similar event in June, so stay tuned! Can we make the next one even better? You’ll have to come back and see!
First of all, for my individual contest I chose four winners randomly.
- Mer/Mera won a copy of Desire in Any Language, which is quite appropriate considering that your name is almost the same as Mira.
- Karri in SF won a copy of The Vengeance of Mrs. Claus, and it should be in your Kindle right now.
- Sunny Girl won a sneak peek at The Way Home, the first volume of the Kat and Natalie stories. You will be able to read it well before the March 6th publication date!
- Chuenn won a custom-written short-short story. We are discussing the details, and I will post the story here for everyone to enjoy once I have written it. Check back next Wednesday.
Next, we have quite a few winners (but you are ALL winners) for the main contest.
- Minelle won a wooden Love Spanks paddle custom-made for the event by Blondie’s Place! I am sure that you must have been quite naughty to earn such a prize. You might want to hide the paddle from Mrs. Claus when she stops by.
- SH won a book bundle of assorted books from Stormy Night! That should keep you occupied and out of trouble for at least a few hours, right?
- Kelsey Summer won a $15 gift certificate to Amazon, also donated by Stormy Night. Depending on which books you buy, that should give you at least three and perhaps as many as five new spanking fiction books for your reading pleasure.
- Cat won a $40 gift certificate to Loose Id, donated by Loose Id and Cara Bristol. That’s quite a few naughty books! If we don’t hear from you in a while, Cat, we’ll know that you’re happily devouring your new books.
- And finally, His First Mate wins the top prize of a Kindle Fire or Nook Color (your choice), donated by Blushing Books! Congratulations!
It was such a pleasure to award the prizes. Thank you for your enthusiasm! In case you are wondering how winners were chosen, rest assured that the process was completely randomized. All 53 participants’ entries were calculated (thanks to the wonderful help of Emma Gardner and Jade Cary) and then put into random.org to choose the winners.
Thank you for enjoying Love Spanks! It was wonderful to have you. Be sure to come back in June for our summer event, tentatively titled Spankee Doodle Dandy (if you love/hate the name, thank/blame Celeste Jones). If you have feedback about the event or would like to make suggestions for next time, please leave comments and/or email me. I will be your happy coordinator, directing traffic and giving orders. 😀
In the meantime, I have more goodness for you. Tomorrrow, you can visit Celeste Jones’ blog for week three of her book club discussion of Desire in Any Language. In March, the F/F Goodreads group will conduct its own book discussion of Desire. In April, the BDSM Goodreads group will discuss Desire. So if you can’t get enough of Mira, you will have plenty of chances to talk it up. 🙂
Then The Way Home will come out on March 6th, and after six months of waiting we will finally get to see Kat and Natalie in book form.
If that is too far away for you, don’t forget to come back on Monday for Fika. I’ll be hosting Fabian Black, an author of M/M DD stories. Lovely writer, lovely person. Can’t wait to introduce Fabian.
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! Thanks for making it such a great one.
We shall return to our regularly scheduled naughtiness tomorrow. I hear that Sue Lyndon has some chemistry lab geek fantasies…