Are you excited for Spank or Treat 2013? We are, and we’d love to have you join! Everyone (except for participating authors) is invited to become a Spank or Treat ambassador! How? Easy!
- Copy and paste the announcement post and put it on your blog.
- Choose one of the sidebar buttons, put it on your blog sidebar, and link the button to the announcement post.
- Like Spank or Treat on Facebook! Post a message, if you like.
- Tweet about the fun using the hashtag #spankortreat!
- Tell your friends about the fun!
- Thank your favorite spanking fiction publisher/company for contributing to the event: Blushing Books, LazyDay, Stormy Nights, Decadent, Discipline and Desire, and Wizards in Publishing.
Send an email (see the Spank or Treat announcement post for the address) with the following information:
- Link to the post on your blog
- Link should include your sidebar button
- Facebook username that you used to like the Spank or Treat page
- Twitter username that you used to tweet about #spankortreat
- Anything else you have done or plan to do in order to promote Spank or Treat 2013
Special note: Yes, ambassadors can offer prizes! Corinne Alexander will offer a paddle from Cane-iac to visitors on her blog during Spank or Treat. If you plan to offer a prize, please let me know so your blog link will be marked in the ambassador post. We want readers to know about all prize opportunities. All ambassadors (and blog links) will be listed in a public thank-you post.
As a thank-you for becoming a Spank or Treat ambassador, you will receive one extra entry toward the grand prize entry. If you are an ambassador who also is an author, you can put your entry toward the drawing for the 15K pre-publication manuscript consultation from Wizards in Publishing, if you wish.
Ambassadors make these events special! We really need you to help spread the word. Thank you so much for making Spank or Treat 2013 such a success!