Since the Saturday Spankings post will go up in a very few hours (midnight EST Friday nights), this is a very brief, no-frills prize announcement. Come back in just over 5 hours to see a sneak peek of…drumroll…my new book that will go on sale tomorrow!
Kelsey Summer wins her choice of Tara Finnegan’s book in a signed paperback.
Tracey Horton wins her choice of an ebook, also from Tara Finnegan.
Cat wins a holiday photo card.
Chickie wins Spank Camp by Alice Dark.
Please contact your prize donors (Cat, contact me) by email to make arrangements to receive your prize. Congratulations!
1. Of course I’ve read all the rules!
2. Yes, I participated last year
3. I heard about it on Ana’s blog and on several others blogs I read.
4. I hope to participate every day and win a Perfect Attendance prize.
5. Can I say any prize? I have a bunch of the books, but not all.
6. I’m here because I love games, spankings, Christmas, and winning.
7. I am Kelsey Summer. I am trying to post more and not just lurk. I read a lot (my Kindle is always with me. I do review on my blog. I’ve been married for almost 20 years and have three kids (14, 12, and 7). I’ve been reading Governing Ana for about 2 years now.
8. Hi Minelle. I’m not sure if we’ve ever “met online.” Good Luck to you!
1. Yes I understand all the rules.
2. No, I didn’t participate last year–didn’t know about it!
3. Heard about Ava’s advent through the Facebook pages.
4. Well, my plan was to participate everyday but I missed the first day doing my tree and family things. So no perfect attendance now. So…….
5. Now I will be happy with any of the gifts if I am fortunate enough to get one.
6. I am here for the fun. You guys are fun to be with and make me smile!!
7. I’m Tracey I have just recently started following this blog (along with several others! :)). I am a secretary processing Medicare appeals for the USA. I have two college-aged children and my husband and I are tiptoeing into DD. I have a heart for the hungry. I grew up poor and had many nights I went to bed hungry. I was one of four people that opened a food shelf in our local town. It brought things full circle for me. My next goal is to work in our local hospice.
8. Hi kitty. I am tardy too. Guess we get a double spanking. Both of us bent over the back of the couch!!
Good gravy…didn’t realize it was an essay test!
2. A bit but not consistently…of course I was for the subsequent bloghops!
3. Ana, Minelle, Ami, Katie, Sunny, me, etc.
4. Hey, I’m shooting for Perfect Attendance!
5. Would love to win the Kindle as a Christmas gift for my mom but would be happy with any of the gifts…the weapons don’t scare me…haha!
6. I have always loved the Advent Calendar and hope playing will get me in the Christmas spirit…sorely lacking around here at the moment.
7. I am me…C A T…mother, sister, daughter, friend…not new around here…you could say that sliding down the banister of life, I’m one of the pleasant little splinters in you’re a$$! I love painting and reading…I have a blog and share giggles and thoughts and recipes…once in a while a bit of TTWD/DD info (have been asked to increase that…we’ll see). Oh and I am crazy. *snicker*
8. Hey…Hugs and Blessings…Ana, Roz, Erzabet, Janey, Constance, Ami, Tara, Shirley, JC, Joelle, Katie, Pao, Emily, HFM, Minelle, Kelsey, Joanne, SH, Michelle, Liv, Holla, Leah, Michael, Robin, SassyTwatter, Sara, Sunny, Chickie, PT, Terry, T, George, Kathryn
1. Yes, i will follow the rules
2. No, i was too busy hiding in the shadows last year to play
3. I first heard about it here but that wooden spoon is haunting me everywhere I go
4. Perfect attendance, that’s me!
5. I’ll be happy to win anything, except the DD package (sorry chelsea!) because I don’t have a participating partner. Really need a new nook!!! Just excited about the possibility of maybe getting something is winning.
6. I want to play because it’s fun. Even without the prizes. But, hey, I could use something new!
7. Yes been here before. Always reading, not often having something meaningful to say though. I’m just chickie. I play well with others and don’t run with scissors.
8. Hello to all those before me, looks like it might be Sunny Girl… we’ll see when I’m done with all this typing!