…or what happens when Ana gets so excited about a new Kat and Natalie story that she forgets the day is Thursday. Here’s a quick Thursday Thankfulness, one day late.
I’m thankful for:
- Fresh cherries. Yum!
- My crock pot that stews away all day so I don’t have to. (That sounds like a commercial tag line.)
- It’s Friday!
- That Sue Brown took the thankfulness idea yesterday and turned it into a social media appreciation day for authors. What a great way to see thankfulness in action! And, wow. That woman can make people jump! I couldn’t keep up with all the posts. <3, Sue.
- I finally get to work on Ana Adored! Little bit of trivia: the main character’s real name is Anne. Ana is only a nickname. 🙂
- Clean kitchen floors! If you’re wondering why, well…no, I’m not Kat but let’s just say her story had some real life inspiration.
- When I’m upset at myself for making stupid mistakes, I can turn it into a story.
- Not one but three writing projects are in the production pipeline! Taliasman should come out before Spank or Treat, Living in Sin on March 11 (2015), and Freiya’s Stand…well, it’s coming out, but it may be revised and expanded first. We’ll see. I love that story and want it to be perfect. 🙂
- Baby time! I’ve got a date for next week to take care of a quilting granny’s grandchild. Lucky me!!
- A wonderful Sci Spanks Afterparty last weekend.
- The roofers only came for a few hours yesterday, and the pounding wasn’t constant.
- Irishey’s getting a comeuppance for last week’s sassiness in response to her spanking. (Stay tuned!)
- Finally caught up with laundry. Kidding! Of course I’m not. *sigh* So…I was caught up with laundry before yesterday. Does that count?
- People still care about Kat and Natalie, after all these years. Thank you. ❤
- New car tires. Today. Yes, definitely. I will get new car tires today. I won’t lollygag and wait until it’s too late to go. Really. 🙂