Thank you for all of your wonderful support this week! It means more than I can say. ❤
Before I take off for a third day of “nourishing my soul,” as I call it, here’s a quick thankfulness list.
I’m thankful for:
- Sunny (if hot) weather, clear skies, and no-rain forecasts through tomorrow
- An evening of making blueberry waffles and chatting for hours after dinner
- Wandering into a historic church just in time to participate in its weekly service (unique and touching)
- I haven’t gotten lost (yet)!
- Being able to take this trip 🙂
- A phone able to take photos (since my camera died the second I left home)
- Good company
- Good wine
- Good chocolate
- Free wi-fi!
- Being able to turn off wi-fi and explore the world around me
- A plethora of things to do, places to see, people to meet, and experiences to have
And of course,
- The many touching messages from everyone this week. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Won’t you please join me? I’d love to hear your thankfulness items today. 🙂