SPANK OR TREAT COMING SOON!
Would you like free stories, fun, and a chance at over $1,000 in prizes? This fall, you can participate in a short story extravaganza! Award-winning authors will showcase stories for your enjoyment. Chat with your favorite authors, meet new-to-you authors, find great new books, and meet new friends!
(posts will be up by 8 AM EDT Friday, October 24)
Want to become a Spank or Treat Ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $25 gift certificate to Less Than Three Press (TWO winners!)
(donated by the same)
- $25 gift certificate to Amazon
(donated by Jolynn Raymond)
- $20 gift certificate to Amazon
(donated by HA Fortman)
- $20 gift certificate to Phaze Books)
(donated by the same)
- $30 candy basket
(donated by Witty Bard Publishing)
- EveL Minion starter pack
(donated by Eve Langlais)
- Original artwork
(donated by Cat Hopkins)
- Tea gift basket and ebooks
(donated by Leigh Ellwood)
- Witch print (two winners)
(donated by Winona Cookie and Harvest Moon Emporium)
- Witch art paper doll
(donated by Rhonda’s Originals)
Book Bundles from:
WITTY BARD FLASH FICTION PRIZES:
- Online spanking roleplay with Evil Mistress Kate (aka Kate Richards)
- $15 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
- $10 gift certificate to Amazon(All prizes for this contest donated by Witty Bard Publishing)
Many authors also will offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right? 😉
How do you play?
- Visit each blog between Friday, October 24th and Sunday, October 26th to read the stories.
- Leave a comment on each blog. You must demonstrate that you have read the entire story. Copy-and-paste or inappropriate comments will be disqualified. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. Note: You must have a minimum of five entries in order to win a grand prize.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
- Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on Sunday, October 26th!
- If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Sci Spanks 2014, Love Spanks 2014, Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spank or Treat 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- If you are a writer of fiction (any kind), add “W” to your comments to be entered in the special author prize drawings.
- If you are a Spank or Treat 2014 Ambassador, please add “Amb” to your comments to receive your extra prize drawing.
- Visit Governing Ana or any of the participating blogs on Friday, October 31st to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you? We will also announce prizes on the Spank or Treat Facebook page.
Like these events? Want to support your favorite authors? Become a Spank or Treat Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, sign up on the Ambassador page or message Ameliah Faith on Facebook.
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit Anastasia Vitsky’s blog.
Like Spank or Treat on Facebook!
Tweet #SpankOrTreat on Twitter!
Join the exclusive chat with Spank or Treat authors! Message Anastasia Vitsky (or any of the authors) on Facebook to receive an invitation.
For more spanking fun, visit Saturday Spankings for additional snippets.
*The fine print: You must be 18 or the age of legal majority in your country/state/province in order to play. Prizes must be claimed within 24 hours, or they will be given to a new winner. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and do not contain any monetary value. Physical prizes may be limited to participants from certain geographic areas. Check with each prize donor for details.
Authors retain all rights to their characters and writing. Stories may contain adult content such as spanking and graphic sex. They are not appropriate for children.
When information on this page differs from information posted elsewhere, this page takes precedence.