Click on the following links if you are looking for:
- The main contest page for Spank Or Treat 2014
- Anastasia Vitsky’s Spank Or Treat story
- Completion page
- Question page
Spank or Treat 2014 is finally here! Visit Governing Ana for the prize list, sign-up sheet, and full instructions. You can win from a prize pool valued at over $1,000, including a Kindle Fire or Nook HD donated by Blushing Books!
Many authors will also offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs enters you in both contests!
How do you play?
1.Visit each blog between Friday, October 24th and Sunday, October 26th to read the stories.
- Leave a comment on each blog. You must demonstrate that you have read the entire story. Copy-and-paste or inappropriate comments will be disqualified. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. Note: You must have a minimum of five entries in order to win a grand prize.
3.If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
4.Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on Sunday, October 26th!
- If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Sci Spanks 2014, Love Spanks 2014, Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spank or Treat 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- If you are a writer of fiction (any kind), add “W” to your comments to be entered in the special author prize drawings.
- If you are a Spank or Treat 2014 Ambassador, please add “Amb” to your comments to receive your extra prize drawing.
8.Visit Governing Ana or any of the participating blogs on Friday, October 31st to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you? We will also announce prizes on the Spank or Treat Facebook page.
Like these events? Want to support your favorite authors? Become a Spank or Treat Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, sign up on the Ambassador page or message Ameliah Faith on Facebook.
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit Anastasia Vitsky’s blog.
Like Spank or Treat on Facebook!
Tweet #SpankOrTreat on Twitter!
Join the exclusive chat with Spank or Treat authors! Message Anastasia Vitsky on Facebook or any of the authors to receive an invitation
For more spanking fun, visit Saturday Spankings for additional snippets.
“After Ana,” along with Maren Smith’s “Mistress Mine,” is a companion piece to Ana Adored, our co-authored novel that will be available from Blushing Books in November 2014. Ana Klein, a preschool teacher’s assistant, looks for plant advice on an online site, Heaven in Horticulture. She finds Miranda Hardwick, the Mistress of the Castle, a high-end BDSM resort. While “Mistress Mine” shows Miranda and Ana enjoying their kinky side, “After Ana” gives us a glimpse into the reason they commit to each other.
“After Ana” will be available in Spank or Treat November 1st! Watch this space for a link to the listing.
Born to a destitute woodworker who wanted a son to carry on the family business, Talia grew up with one phrase on her lips: “If I had been born a boy.” If she had been born a boy, she would have been cherished, supported, and launched into the world with her father’s legacy. As only a worthless girl, she toils all day long to earn her handful of inferior grain.
Far away in the heavenly palace, Queen Vina receives a mysterious coin necklace from Nicodemus, teller of stories. Compelled by the throbbing heartbeat, she scours the earth to come across Talia, enslaved to a family who never wanted her. Rather than admit her motives, Vina purchases the girl with a sack full of gold. Furious, betrayed, and homesick, Talia endeavors to share her misery with the entire palace. Vina, afraid to confess her love, allows herself to become trapped in the role of brutal slave owner.
Talia, bred to expect nothing but misery, faces the first choice of her life. Will she accept love, even if it comes from an unlikely source? Or will she reject the one who offers her everything?
A Beyond Fairytales Adaptation of Our Lady’s Child
Where to buy Taliasman:
Cookie queen, wooden spoon lady, and champion of carbs, Anastasia Vitsky specializes in F/F erotic fiction. She hates shoes and is allergic to leather. When not writing about women who live spankily ever after, she coordinates reader and author events such as Spank or Treat, Love Spanks, and Sci Spanks. Her favorite event is Ana’s Advent Calendar, a month-long celebration of books, community, and making a difference.
She is too afraid to watch Dr. Who, but she adores The Good Wife and anything with Audrey Hepburn. In her next life, she will learn how to make the perfect pie crust.
For more Spank or Treat stories, click below. Only available until Sunday!