Congratulations to Prize Winners!
Lynn, of “Little Lynnie and the Christmas Crackers,” chose SH to win her prize of a commemorative Ana’s Advent Calendar gift.
Joanne, of “Blue Christmas,” is donating an Amazon gift card, but I’m not sure if she has picked a winner yet.
Delphina, of “Take Your Child to a Bookstore,” randomly chose Charles to win a gift certificate to Amazon.
Ami, of “St. Knickerless Day,” had Dan randomly choose a “left leg” and “right leg.” Minelle and Laura, you win very special knickers! Please let Ami know the size you’ll need and your mailing address. 😀
Your lovely Mrs. Claus helper, Ana herself, randomly chose Sassy Twatter from yesterday’s commenters. Sassy T, I was planning to give a copy of Vennie but you already have it. 😀 I’ll contact you privately to make arrangements.
My day is really crazy so there may not be a content post for today but please comment and let us know how your December is going so far. How are you doing? Any news? How are your holiday preparations coming? Have you already started celebrating?
- Day 1: Welcome and Christmas Expectations
- Day 2: Christmas at my House
- Day 3: Giving Tuesday
- Day 4: Pizza and Poker/Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Day 5: Little Lynnie’s Christmas Crackers
- Day 6: Blue Christmas
- Day 7: Take your Child to the Bookstore
- Day 8: St. Knickerless Day
- Day 9: Not so Traditional Holiday Traditions
- Day 10: Holiday Sing-a-long
- Day 11: Jolly Old Mrs. Claus ( Ana’s Spoons)
Download this participation sheet to keep track of your daily visits. Or, if you don’t have MS Word, access the Google sheet here (choose “yes” to make a copy).