Revisiting a favorite post about favorite moments. 🙂
I’ve taken the challenge today to write 54 unique things that make me happy. To make the challenge more interesting, I’ll eliminate the typical responses: No friends, family, work, bubble baths, alcohol, or food.
Can you do it? Join me, if you’d like, and put up a list on your own blog if you have one.
54 things that make Ana happy:
- Re-reading a favorite book from childhood. A Little Princess always makes me smile.
- Color by number. No, not for children. Mindware has a wonderful series called “Color Counts” full of intricate, absorbing, color by number pages. When you use Sharpies (permanent ink markers), the results are surprisingly beautiful. I’ve even hung a few of the pictures up at home.
- The snuggle of a newborn baby.
- Setting off for a day trip with a cooler and packed lunch.
- A real, honest-to-goodness letter or package arriving by snail mail.
View original post 533 more words