Welcome to Spank or Treat 2016, a multi-blog story extravaganza with teasers of the upcoming anthology Spank or Treat. You’ll have the chance to win goodies while visiting authors’ blogs.
How do you play?
- Visit each blog between Friday, October 21st and Sunday, October 23rd to read the stories.
- Leave a comment on each blog. You must demonstrate that you have read the entire story. Copy-and-paste or inappropriate comments will be disqualified.
- Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on Sunday, October 23rd!
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit Anastasia Vitsky’s blog.
- Like Spank or Treat on Facebook!
- Join the Spank or Treat Event on Facebook for a weekend of fun!
- Tweet #SpankOrTreat on Twitter!
- Come to the Event to visit with Ana and perhaps even listen to a live video!
For more spanking fun, visit Saturday Spankings for additional snippets.
Excerpt is no longer available. Please order the book or the Spank or Treat anthology instead.
What if heterosexuality were a crime?
In the world of Bastia, like must marry like. Basti, the supreme deity, has decreed so. Any deviation results in sanctions, imprisonment, torture, or even death. But how did this society come to be? How can a religion be based on hatred?
In these early chronicles of Bastia, we discover good intentions behind the benevolent theocracy gone wrong. Meet the founder of modern day Bastia, Altrea. Placed in a polygamous marriage to enrich her father, she finds love with one of her sister wives. Their husband’s reaction is swift and brutal. As Altrea struggles to make sense of the violence, she dreams of a world in which one woman can love another.
In this new perfect society called Bastia, justice reigns supreme. No one is above the law. The state will provide for all equally. But as Altrea quickly finds out, nothing is simple. Basti is love. Bastia is founded on love. So what went wrong? How did a land of idyllic happiness turn into the dystopian regime that persecutes a young woman for loving a boy?
Come and meet Karielle and Soris before they reeducate the criminal who dared to love the wrong gender, and ask yourself one question.
Why is love a crime?
Bastia Amazon buy link: http://amzn.to/2emjZoS