“Watch that tone, miss, or do I need to put you back over my knee?”
“P-p-please, Mrs. Claus, not where everyone can hear. I’m the Head Elf!”
“Not for long if you keep up these shenanigans.”
“Yesssss Mrs. Claus, I’m sorry Mrs. Claus. What did you want, ma’am?”
“Your winner list for today. Four winners? Again?”
“But it’s not my fault. See, Leigh Smith aka Sunny Girl chose the 33rd commenter to win a copy of her book. That’s Merna. I didn’t have anything to do with that decision.”
“Fine. What about Bella Bryce?”
“Well, I decided yesterday the last commenter to qualify would win a prize. So that’s Bella, and she wins Editorial Board by Anastasia Vitsky.”
“Never mind, ma’am, just an author with a naughty name. Not like me.”
“Hm. Fine, but then why Sherilyn, too? You said the last commenter, and Sherilyn was 18 minutes late.”
“But Mrs. Claus, she was celebrating her granddaughter’s birthday! Can’t I give her Catching Death by Virginia Nelson? Please?”
“Dare I even ask why you’ve added Blondie’s name to the list to win a holiday card donated by Rogue?”
“Because…because…because I want to, that’s why! And you can’t stop me!”
“Ow! Ow, ow, ow! My ear! Not the corner, please! I hate all these tiny blue cornflowers. Put Michael in the corner. He likes it! Serves him right for his ‘spankenfreude’..OUCH! Mrs. Claaauuuuuuuus!”
“Mrs. Claus? Are you still there?”
“Mrs. Claus, c’mon, let me out. I’ll be good, I swear.”
“Santa? Anybody? Did everyone leave? Fiiiiiiine. John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith, his name was my name toooooo….”
Introduction posts for today’s winners:
1. Yes, I have read and understood the information pages.
2. No I didn’t know about Ana’s Advent Calendar last year. It sounds fun, and I’m looking forward to it.
3. I heard about the Advent Calendar from the Blushing Books website.
4. I hope to be here every day, but real life may intrude. I don’t know if I will have the time.
5. Any of the prizes will be fun.
6. I saw an ad for the calendar on Blushing Books and looked up what it is all about. It sounds like fun, so I am giving it a try.
7. I hadn’t heard of Governing Ana before, but hopefully will be able to find some time to explore. I am married with 3 children, 22, 17, and 15. Work part time teaching preschool, and the rest of the time driving kids around and homemaking. Husband knows I want to be spanked and sometimes obliges me.
8. Hello to Irishey. I hope I have time to play around here, but already I am behind in my work because of getting signed up here. If only my husband was serious about Dd…, sigh. At least he will play a little.
1) Yes, Ma’am!
2) No, I wasn’t an author then and didn’t know this community existed!
3) I’m part of the SNP/Blushing writer community and heard about it from the great Ana banana herself
4) Obviously, a well behaved girl like me shows up on time although my sash might be undone and my hair ribbons askew :p
5) A gold iPhone 5S. Oh wait, no one donated one? Okay, how about a good ‘S’ story then!
6) What brings me to the Advent Calendar this year is donating a book as a prize but wanting to be part of the fun!
7) I’m Bella Bryce, the newest writer to Blushing Books. I write clean age-play and spanking fiction. I stay home and write fultime and have done since late September 2013. I read GA weekly because I’m a friend of Ana banana.
Hi Merna! Welcome to the Advent Calendar! I hope you can play often and win a great story to snuggle up with in the New Year.
Hi, I think I missed the deadline–I had a hard time signing into WordPress for some reason..Answers anyway:
1. Yes, ma’am, I did.
2. No, I didn’t participate last year, more’s the pity!
3. I heard about it from the #SatSpanks crowd, including you!
4. I think I blew perfect attendance, but I’ll probably poke my head in everyday.
5. The Kindle! But I’ll be happy if I just meet a bunch of new, fun friends.
6. I love this time of year and having new friends with, ahem, similar interests certainly makes more fun.
7. I’m here because I finally owned up to my kinkiness and decided I might like to try writing a kinky romance (I’m a retired technical writer–this has to be more fun than software). First, of course, I have to read a lot! We’ll see if the writing ever gets out of the bedroom.
8. Hi, Patty! I hope you have a great holiday season!
1.Have you read and understood all four information pages? (There is only one correct answer to this question!) Yes
2.Did you participate in Ana’s Advent Calendar last year? No
3.How did you hear about the Advent Calendar this year?
Ana’s blog and Blushing Books and a lot of other blogs.
4.Do you plan to drop by now and then, or is your eye on a Perfect Attendance prize? I plan on being the big Perfect Attendance Winner
5.Which prize(s) are you hoping to win?
Any prize except the one from our store. I have enough paddles!
6.What brings you to the Advent Calendar this year? Why do you want to play?
This is so fun and now that I am aware of all the fun things and contests in blogland, I intend on playing more and more.
7.Who are you? Are you new to Governing Ana, or have you been here before? Tell us about yourself.
I am Blondie and I am blonde-Lol). I am a blogger and a paddle shop owner of Blondies on Etsy.I have been around and I have been a frequent visitor and lurker and participant. And I get spanked for many reasons…..
8.Say hello and respond to the person who has commented before you. (If you are the first commenter, you can respond to me.)
Hello, hello Mona Lisa !
Have you signed up for Ana’s Advent Calendar 2013 yet?
- Day 1: Welcome and Introductions
- Day 2: Have You Been Naughty?
- Day 3: The Christmas Story, Part 3
- Day 4: Giving Tuesday and making a difference
- Day 5: Keeping the magic alive
- Day 6: St. Knickerless Day
- Day 7: Maybe this should be fun
- Day 8: 2nd Annual Spanky White Elephant Gift Exchange
- Day 9: Holiday recipes
- Day 10: My Hero, Mister Rogers
- Day 11: Snowy Memories (Story by Sunny)
- Day 12: An Irish Christmas